Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Sunday

On Easter, the kids did a quick hunt around the house before we got ready for church. We went to our sacrament meeting, then headed to our friend's baby blessing. They named him Tate. He is a cutie. It was a great meeting, full of the spirit. I was so glad to have a chance to reflect on my Savior's sacrifice for me so that I could live with my family again someday. It always helps me through my trials and gives me comfort.
After church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Willes' house. We had another hunt for candy and stuff, then we had dinner. We sat around and visited with each other and played cards. We had a great time! We are so lucky to have so many family members around us and that we are able to see them. I don't think the kids understand how lucky they are to have grandparents and great grandparents that they get to know. It's great. I know I am grateful.



Katie finding eggs on Easter morning.




Madison's Easter basket.




Tanner's Easter basket.




Looking good for church!





Grammy, Katie and Mom finding stuff
Tanner with some of his loot.
Madison hunting, too.
Beckham enjoying (with the wrapper on, of course) some of his candy.
Papa helping Tanner with the "up high" stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you find the girls dresses? they are so cute! hey I might be able to meet you at jazzersize in the morning. if not tomorrow I for sure want to go next week!!!

Jennifer said...

I got the dresses at a dress sale at a lady's house in riverton. She sells them in her driveway. They always have cute stuff. They do it twice a year. Next time I will let you know and you can come with.