On Kim's birthday, Brian threw her a surprise party. Jordan and I were able to help out a little and it actually ended up surprising her! We thought for sure that she had some idea that something was up, but nope!! We had so much fun. I am so grateful to have her in my life!! (AND I'm glad that she didn't move that far away!) We get along great and so do our hubbies!! I know I can count on her for anything that I may need and I hope she knows that she has the same with me. I mean who else would yell at the TV with me during a Jazz game??? I can't think of many girls that would! Thanks for being such a good friend... and Happy Birthday!!

Kim walked in and saw the decorations and said, "Hon!" . She hadn't seen all of us yet. She STILL had no clue what was going on.

After the "Surprise!!"

The gigantic cake!!

Jordan and Jared playing Rockband.

Leslie, Cassie and Mindy playing Guitar Hero
Watching Rockband

Kim's gift from Brian, a "Why TIVO is better than my husband" complete with 20 reasons why! It was so funny!!

3 comments:
That is sooooo sweet! I love you too!! I really don't know what I would do without you sometimes. It is so great to have such a wonderful friend that I can talk to about anything. I really appreciate all you do for me. I know we will be best friends for the rest of our lives!
Seeing Jordan playing rock band totally reminded me of watching Mike play it in Vegas with Becca. He was SO FUNNY to play with!!! He was singing, and it was not good... but so funny! HAHAHA
I agree, it was a fun night! I love that pic of Jordan and Jared, two very funny guys!
Post a Comment