Monday, January 12, 2009

Halloween!

I know, it's the middle of January, but I am finally trying to get caught up on the blog. I have tons of pictures, so it will be quick.

The week before Halloween we went to our ward party/trunk or treat. Jordan was in charge of getting Katie dressed while I painted Tanner a beard. We took pictures with Beckham at our house then loaded up the truck to go to the church. Once we got there, we took some pictures on the grass. That's when we realized that Katie didn't have any socks or shoes on!! Seriously. I was so embarrassed. And I can't believe that she didn't say anything! So she was our barefoot princess the whole time. Thank heaven no one could see her feet and see that she was barefoot!! But we had a good time and the kids got more candy than they needed.

On Halloween, I was able to go to the school for class parties/Halloween parade. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up. They all looked so cute. Later that night, my family came over to eat and go trick or treating. Both my Grandparents were there, and I realize even more now how lucky I have been to have the time with my Grandpa. The kids didn't stay out long, but they had more fun playing wii and air hockey. We had a really good time.




Waiting to go trick or treating
Snow White Katie

Witch Madison

Indiana Jones Tanner (It looks pretty good if I say so myself!)

Cam and Danielle's costumes cracked me up!! You should have seen my Grandma's face when he turned around! It was priceless! The idea was courtesy of my Aunt Lisa!

Madison and her friend in the parade at school.

Tanner with his class.

Our pumpkins

Waiting at the church for the trunk or treat!

0 comments: