Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Florida!!!!

At the end of April, we went to Florida with our best buds, Brian and Kim for a week! We had such a great time! We went to Kennedy Space Center, Clearwater, Cocoa Beach, Sea World and Busch Gardens! We also played some games and watched the Jazz lose to the Lakers!! UHG! :( We love having such good friends that we both love to hang out with! It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to do something like that again!!!!



Jordan and Brian at the Space Center. Brian apparently is representing "Westside"
Kim and I (If you click on the picture you can see that the space shuttle is on the launchpad behind us!)

Kim and I at the Vehicle Assembly Building
Brian and Jordan

Brian showing off his "Right Stuff"

When we went to Tampa, we decided to go see where the Buccaneers play. That happened to be right next to the Yankees practice facility. We saw a line of people there and thought that was weird. Then we saw Alex Rodriguez. Brian pulled off the side of the road and we ran out to get a picture. This is all Jordan got, but on Kim's blog she has a better picture! Just click on her name to the right and look at her Florida post!

Dolphins on our boat tour in Clearwater

More dolphins

Jordan and I on the boat


All of us on the boat with our nice windblown hair! I look like I don't have any hair!

Kim and I on the beach. I have pictures of the guys on the beach in their speedo's, but I promised not to post them! Trust me...they are hilarious!! I love those two!
the next few pictures are what happens when you try to take a picture of 4 people while holding the camera out in front of you! When I saw these I laughed SO hard!

Notice Brian's mischievous face...he's up to something!


Oh! He's taking a picture looking down! Nice one, Bri!

Kim and I checking out Brian's camera work.
Finally someone offered to take a picture for us...it turned out a lot better than the other ones!

I love the sunset on the beach!
Kim and I feeding and petting the Dolphins at Sea World

Jordan feeding the Dolphins

4 comments:

kimberly said...

That trip was SOOOOOO fun! Let's do it again really soon.

WhettenWild said...

Looks like a blast! Glad you guys had a good time.

Amber! said...

How fun you guys are! You look great, by the way.

Elliot S. said...

Clear Water Beach looks just like it did when I went swimming there in 1953. We were swimming out quite aways and wasn't sure if the fins we saw were on sharks or dolphins so we chose to think they were sharks and went back to the beach.