Friday, October 06, 2006

Katie

I can't believe that it has been 11 days since my last post. I don't feel like much has been going on (other than the normal stuff) at our house. We have been going to t-ball games and stuff like that. On monday, Jordan and I went out to dinner with my high school friends and their husbands. It was a great time. We got to catch up with each other and laugh a lot. I'm lucky to have had such good friends for a long time.

Katelyn is getting smarter every day. She has started to say "Hi" and put her hand up. Of course, that is only when SHE wants to. I can see her brain working overtime when she is thinking hard about something. She also is starting to roll to get where she wants to go. It is making me remember to pick things up off the floor. She always tends to get the kids pictures that they have drawn. That causes a BIG dramatic event. She just laughs. She loves to scream, too. She sits there and screams and then smiles a huge toothless grin. What a cutie! I can't believe that she will be 8 months old in about 2 weeks. Boy, time sure does fly!

0 comments: