Friday, October 27, 2006

Go Jazz!!


We took Tanner to the Jazz game last night. It was only preseason, but he LOVED it! He sat and cheered the whole game even though we were winning by almost 30 pts. He wore his Kirilenko jersey and Jazz hat that is big enough for Jordan. When the Pacers were shooting free throws, he would say, "Miss it" over and over again. Jordan was holding Tanner on his lap when we first got there and we were laughing because he was so tense and was moving around like he was trying to help them make the hoops! He is our big time sports fan and I think we will be going broke when he gets older, trying to keep up with all the sports he will be playing. What a fun time we had. Madison didn't want to go, so she and Katelyn stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Willes. They had a good time too. My mom said that she thinks Katie will be crawling any day now. I can't believe it. All the kids are getting big so fast! I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have such great kids. I am including a picture of Katie from the other day. She has just started to make this crazy face where she smiles, wrinkles her nose and squints her eyes. Madison and I tried for about 20 minutes to get it on camera and this is the closest we could get to it. Madison was laughing so hard. Katelyn is a crazy girl!!

0 comments: