Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween fun!


On monday the 30th, I was able to go and volunteer in Madison's class. We had 1 hour to throw a Halloween party. We crammed a couple crafts and a few games into that time. It was crazy, but I think the kids had a lot of fun. And they got to bring home a painted pumpkin and a scary spider on a spiderweb. I feel like I am very lucky to be able to go help in Madison's class, and it helps me get to know the faces of the kids that she talks about all the time. She is such a great girl.

On Halloween, we had a little get together with family at our house. We had soup in bread bowls, doughnuts, witch finger breadsticks and blood drinks with worms in skull cups. The last two things are thanks to Aunt Lisa. The kids thought the blood drinks were great. Madison and Tanner went trick or treating while I stayed home with Katelyn and both sets of great-grandparents. This gave them time to play with Katie while they were the only ones there. She was having fun with all the attention. She and Beckham both had really cute costumes from the children's place that Jenny and I had bought a month ago. We were really looking forward to a cute picture of the two of them. We were wrong. Beckham was NOT happy with his costume and then katie grabbed his face, which didn't help. But I did get some funny pics.

Madison and Tanner got a ton on candy and they even got to see my cousin Courtney when she came to our house to show off her costume to Grandma and Grandpa Mickelson. They love her. They always want to see her. I think they had a good night, but they were very tired. I had a great time, too. It is always fun to hang out with family. We are lucky to have so much of it around.

0 comments: