Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday

Saturday was my birthday. We had a good day. I started out with going to my Jazzercise class in the morning and got a good workout. Then I came home and hung out with the kids until it was time for Tanner's Jr Jazz game. Jordan was at a campout with the YM. CRAZY, I know! Better him than me I say. After Tanner's game, we went out to dinner and to Desert Star Theater with our friends the Allfrey's. We had a great time as usual. We got home close to midnight and as soon as we walked in the door, my mom said that we were lucky that we weren't home. She told us that all three of the kids were throwing up all night. Madison and Katie were on the couch and Tanner was in bed. They had a huge load of towels in the washer because they were covered in barf!!! Then they also had our comforter and Katie's bedding in their washer and dryer. We were up all night with throwing up kids and Katie sleeping with us because I didn't want her to choke in the night. Needless to say, none of us went to church the next day. Madison and Katie were feeling better on sunday, but Tanner was still throwing up. We think it must have been food poisoning. Because what are the chances of them all getting the flu at the same time???

Regardless, I had a great birthday and I am so glad that everyone is back to normal today. I don't ever want to go through that again. It was not fun. When I was thinking about them being sick, I was thinking how lucky I was to have kids that are healthy for the most part. I am VERY lucky!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How old are you now? 21??? :) Sorry to hear all your kids are sick! The flu bug is going around. I hope your kids start to feel better soon!!

alydoodle said...

hi jordon,jenny,katlyn,madison and taner!! i cant wait to come and see you guys later.camping was so muck fun mabey next year we can go camping again and catck some fishies.i cant wait untill i see you guys again tell katlyn i said goo goo ga ga.lol,cya guys later.

*alyssa*