Katelyn is moving around VERY well now. She isn't walking yet, but she can out crawl anyone. I think she could walk if she cared to try, but she doesn't care. She really enjoys emptying anything she can get her hands on. She also likes to have screaming contests with her siblings. It's tons of fun. She likes to walk around the store and say Hi to everyone she sees. It's cute. She is also going to be getting rid of her fangs. The two front teeth have finally started coming in. I can't believe she is almost 1. She's a cutie and keeps all of us entertained!
Emptying all the Cd's by our computer!
Mom, do you want one???
Madison was trying to feed her some yogurt and I guess she didn't want it. She was mad when she saw me and I didn't get her out of her high chair.
Then she forgot about wanting out and cheesed it up for the camera! How cute is she???
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Katelyn the troublemaker!
Posted by Jennifer at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment