Well, maybe not yet but one day, right?? Tanner made 2 shots at his game on saturday. He also had 1 block! Not only can he shoot but we have learned that he can defend very well. I guess watching all those Jazz games is starting to pay off. He loves playing and when I told him that he only has one more game, he was MAD! Oh well, t-ball is just around the corner.
Madison is loving her dance class. The only bad thing is that I can't go watch so I will not have any pictures to post until her dance revue in May. It should be fun to see. Every once in a while I will catch her practicing in her room. Her big thing is trying to get her splits so that she can have a dancer doll from her teacher. It's very exciting.
D-FENSE!!
Tanner's shot! Nice!!
Tanner's dribble before the shot. We got him dribbling the ball, not shooting on this one. But believe me, it did go in!




1 comments:
look how cute Tanner is. I think he will be on the NBA someday! Is he the next Michael Jordan???
Post a Comment