I know that I am a little late, but Katie is now 1 year old. She had a fun little birthday party with our family. She got a lot of really cute summer clothes. And a few toys. We took her to the doctor for her 1 yr. check-up. She only weighs 16 lbs. 5 oz. Talk about small. She still cannot turn around in her car seat (still has to face backwards) and who knows when that will happen. She has to be 20 lbs. GOOD LUCK!! But other than being REALLY small, she is very healthy. She is starting to get brave and let go of the furniture and walk by herself. What a "big" girl!!!
Tanner the helper.
Cute clothes from Jenny, Brian and Beckham
Aunt Heidi and Katie. Same birthday, same pooh bear cake.
Yum, yum.
Madison being the helper.
Just a cute picture of Katie and Beckham from the other day. I wanted to add it.







1 comments:
i still can't believe she is a year old! looks like Becham is bigger than she is! :) she is a little peanut.
Post a Comment