Jordan and I received our patriarchal blessings yesterday. I don't know why we haven't received them yet, but after pressure (ha ha just kidding) from the Bishopric we decided it was time. I am so glad. It was an amazing experience. I can't wait to get my written copy so that I can read it. It's always nice to have confirmation that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me. I hope to use my blessing often and I am thankful for it.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is exciting! Congratulations on getting your blessings. This will help you both so much throughout your lives. I received mine when I was 14, by my Grandpa. I felt so blessed that he is a Patriarch so he was able to give this to me as well as many of my cousins and sisters! Anyway that is awesome you guys decided to do this!!!
hi this is alyssa and austin. We love those pictures. I hope we can go to the zoo again when we come back. That was really fun i wish i was there. ttyl.love ya!!!
Post a Comment