I know it's late, but we spent Memorial Day at a place we call Palmer Grove. It's a friend's private property next to the Weber River in Morgan, UT. We always have a great time and it is a beautiful place.
My brother Cameron, after falling in the lake!! So funny! He fell in slow motion right in front of me. I didn't help him because I thought he would catch himself. If I would have helped, I would have been in the water too.
My trophy fish!!! I was the only one that caught one that was big enough to keep. AND I fixed my own pole all by myself. Swivel, Bubble, hook and bait!! So proud of myself, Jordan can't take any credit for this one.








5 comments:
I hope your "bait" wasn't a worm... YUCK! That's reason number 1 of like 354 that I don't fish. Congrats on catching the big one!
That is awesome Jen! Looks like you had lots of fun. Your good to fix your own pole. I just cast and reel them in. But I wont take it off either. Brandon does all the yucky stuff!!!:O)
Looks like you had a fun weekend! I have NEVER been fishing, so I am impressed! I am with Cass and Aubrey, none of that yucky stuff for me! :)
way to go on the fish of the day! That is awesome! I think I have to ditto cass, aubrey and leslie! I do love to fish but get the pole ready so I can just hold it and wait for a bite.
Beckham is SO big. WOW! Is he a year now?
No, my "bait" wasn't a worm. Although when I was in junior high, I did put on my own worm. It was YUCKY!! And I can't take the fish off the hook. I don't really like to touch them. AND I don't fillet them either. So I guess I didn't do it ALL by myself.
Post a Comment