I know, I know, I was tagged by at least 3 people probably 2 weeks ago. But I finally have my list of odd or unknown facts about me. Here it goes:
1. I LOVE the Utah Jazz. I have been known to talk about them with anyone that will oblige! When I was younger, I remember watching the games with my family and being brought to tears when they would be eliminated from the playoffs. Just like this year when they lost. Although I didn't cry, but I WAS kind of depressed. Sad, I know. I tease Jordan for being that way about the Broncos. By the way, Jordan was a HUGE Michael Jordan fan. Needless to say, he and I struggled through the 2 finals series. It still is a sore subject for me.
2. I too, like many other people, cannot sleep without some type of cover on me. I don't care how HOT it gets. I guess I think I will get murdered if I fall asleep without covers. Weird, I know.
3. I love to cook. I like to try anything new, whether I see it on TV or read about it online. I wish I didn't have to clean up afterwards, then I would cook fun stuff even more often.
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes. When my family went camping near St. George, we were walking to the bathroom before we went to bed when I heard a hissing sound near the door and then the bushes moved. I ran backward and I think I hid behind my dad. Then water started coming out of the place where I swear there was a snake. It turned out to be the sprinklers. Also, on the trek in Wyoming, whenever I would hear something that sounded like a rattle I would almost have a panic attack. I think I drove Jordan and Bill Walley crazy with that! (Sorry)
5. I am a little obsessed with checking my email at least once a day. I don't know why. It's not like I get anything important, but what if I did??? I would hate to see it the next day. Everything is SO time sensitive, right??? Stupid, I know.
6. Most of you probably already know this, but I absolutely am addicted to Coke Slurpee's. I love them. That is my weakness. I can say no to pretty much anything else, but even if I am completely stuffed I will buy me a BIG Slurpee. Maybe that's why I can't lose much weight. But I don't think I could ever give those up.
7. I love to watch plays. I did a little acting in school and I wish I could still do it now. I don't know if I am good or not, but I think it would be so fun. If I had a choice of a place to work, it would probably would be at Desert Star playhouse. They are so talented and it looks like they have a lot of fun.
8. I am a little OCD when it comes to how things are done around the house. When I load the dishwasher, everything has to go in a certain way. The silverware has to be separated so when I unload, it can be done even faster. (Like I can't do it later) Also, the way the bed is made is very important. I am grateful that Jordan is willing to help and I try to look past him doing things the wrong way :) but I end up changing things. It's a sickness really!!!
Well, those are my eight things. Hopefully they are a fun read. Now I am supposed to challenge 8 people to do this. I know some of you don't have blogs, but you can post it as a comment to this post or don't do it if you don't want to.
Kim
Grandpa M
Uncle Craig
Alison
Jenny W
I know that is only four, but everyone else has already done it. Have fun and happy blogging!!!
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Tag, I'm it!
Posted by Jennifer at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Jen! I just found your site through Cassie's & thought I'd say hi. :)I must say I'm right there with you on the snake thing. My brothers used to chase me with a snake. It traumatized me for life. ;O} So, I can definitely relate.
~Sam Hoffman
yeah you did it! it was fun to get to know you a little bit better. :)
I had a coke slurpee the other day and the whole time I was drinking it I thought of you! :) it was SO good!!!
I obsess about checking my email as well. I have never received anything that has seriously altered my life, and probably never will. But I will continue to check, just in case.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I've thoroughly enjoyed yours!
Hi Jen, I found your blog from Cassies & Arianne's blog...how fun to get to know you! I totally can relate to 3 &8...It drives Kelly crazy when I HAVE to have the things in the dishwasher a certain way...it's so bad, I even try to convince family members that if they put all the forks, spoons &knives in their own section, then all they have to do is pick up the whole thing to put away! :) And, I loved your disneyland pictures! :)
Post a Comment