Thursday, November 08, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was a crazy day for us this year. Tanner had school, I was trying to get ready for my whole family to come over for dinner/trick-or-treating and Madison had her parade. OK, so I guess it doesn't sound like a crazy day, but it was to me. Oh yeah, AND when I went to leave my house to pick up Tanner from school, my car was dead. Thank heaven my Dad was off work, so I could borrow his car. Maybe that's what made it crazy!! Anyway, after lunch we headed to Madison's school parade. This was the first year that they have had a parade since Madison started school there. So it was exciting. I remember the parades at school and I used to love them. We seemed to wait FOREVER for her class. There are a TON of kids at that school. Then she came by and my camera battery died. Of course. So I got the back of her, changed my battery and then got her on the other side. Tanner and Katie loved seeing all the kids from the neighborhood. Tanner felt pretty cool because there were a lot of kids that he played sports with that he said hi to.



Once that was over, I went home and put Katie down for a nap so she wasn't totally cranky all night. Then I went to work on my Black Angus Baked Potato Soup. It took me a while to make, but it was YUMMY! People started coming over at about 5:30 then the kids left with Jordan, Grandma, Grandpa, Jenny, Brian and Beckham to trick-or-treat. (By the time we took all our photos it was about 6) I enjoyed handing out candy to the cute kids and visiting with the rest of my family. We ate dinner about 7pm and then the kids came home about 8!!! Jordan apparently wanted a lot of candy. They ran into Alexis and Carson Packer while they were out and finished the night with them. They had a ton of candy and we donated a ton to the festival of trees!! We kept the good chocolate, though. :) We had a great night, but I am glad that it is over. I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas! They are my favorite!





Waiting for the parade and Madison's class.








Madison's Teacher followed by her class.





Madison!


An aristocat, Superman, an octopus and Piglet



What a cute Piglet and someone who likes to be in every picture.

Pretty Aristocat

"Supermuscles!"

I love this picture, except for Tanner's looking down.


The REAL Lamb kids!!

Tanner's loot.

Part of Madison's loot. She had to get a grocery sack from the neighbor because her bucket was too full.

Katie showing off her "Cany".


2 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute! I loved all of their costumes!

mommyoffour said...

What cute kids! I was so glad they came to my house. Madison probably thought we lived in a mad house, the twins had candy strung out all over the place!

I missed the costume parade... I had to simplify my life that day somehow and figured Rylee wouldn't care. She didn't. I secretly wish I could have made it, but that is ok. We can't do everything, can we!?