We have 4 season tickets to the Jazz that we share with the Allfrey's. I love it because I could go to every game and never get sick of it! We took the kids last Saturday and we had a great time. It was a blowout! I think they won by 20. The kids had a great time, except when Tanner was being "Tanner". We bought Madison a Deron Williams jersey that is pink the other day so all of us had a jersey to wear except for Katie. Katie loved the Bear and the popcorn. She keeps talking about it. We had a great time!!! Go Jazz!!!

Katie and I eating popcorn
My 4 loves!

The view from our seats.
Madison showing off her jersey
Tanner being "Tanner"
After the game!

1 comments:
Looks sooo fun. I love those family fun events!!! You're so good at thinking of fun things to do with the whole family.
p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "new" hair color!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE
Post a Comment