Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally...

So the basement is pretty much done. We still have to finish the bathroom, but it is getting there. We are going to order blinds soon and we still have to get the windowsill's (is that how you spell it??) in, but we are totally enjoying the extra space! AND Madison is loving her new room. Yep, she has been sleeping there for over a week! Enjoy the pictures and if you want to come see it in person we would love to show it off!!


The family room. The 60's style couches are on their way to D.I. unless someone wants them!
The other view of the family room and the air hockey table.
Madison's BRIGHT room!! Isn't it super girly? I love her new bedding.
The playroom, AKA the Jazz room. I promise we didn't do the color on purpose. We didn't realize it was Jazz color until it was on the wall. BUT I'm cool with it!
Other view of the playroom.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I LOVE Madison's room! How cute to have super hot pink walls!?!?! Love it!

PartyOfFour said...

Yeah! It's done...I'm impressed that Madison is sleeping down there by herself! That would never happen over here, dare I say not even with my 12 year old! Or if it did every single light would be on, all night!

Looking good, I'm really happy for you with all that space! Nice.

Julz said...

Wow that looks so great!! Hard work but fun. By the way- Bruce Holman sent me a few pics from when we were younger. I can send them to you if you give me your e-mail address. Or maybe you already have them!

Anonymous said...

It looks sooo nice! You guys have been busy! What a relief to have it finished!

Kellie Glade said...

Yeah! It looks great! What a great feeling to have it all completed. I can't wait to feel that when ours gets done...still working.

Amber! said...

I am so jealous! I am anxiously awaiting to buy a house so we can have a play room, too. It is so nice to send the children to their own place. I also love the pink!