We took the kids to see High School Musical 3 on Friday night with every other person in the valley. It was so fun to watch the kids dance in their seats. It was a cute movie. I am a fan of musicals so I enjoyed it! The best part was when Troy and Gabriella kiss and Beckham said, very loud, "They're kissing!!". I think the 2 year old had most of the theater cracking up! Katie was content to constantly dance! I am a mean Mom and wouldn't let Tanner stand up and dance so the people behind us could see. He got his fill of dancing during the credits and after the movie, jumping off benches and stuff. We had so much fun! Now we have been listening to the soundtrack (which we were trying to save for Christmas but got bugged constantly to get, we finally gave in with the promise of helping out around the house. We will see!)and dancing around our house. There is one song called The Boys are Back. Katie came in to Jordan and I singing The Boys are fat!! We got a kick out of that one. We cannot convince her that she is singing it wrong. She is silly! Anyway, we had a good weekend and go see High School Musical 3. If you don't like musicals you will still love watching your kids enjoy it! I know Jordan did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh yes, we went on Saturday night. It was a cute show. Those kids can dance now!
But, I have to say I am secretly glad they graduated...I don't know if I could endure another HS musical. Of course they'll have to have a reunion in a few years :)
Sounds like so much fun...I can't wait to see it!
I wanna take my nieces so BAD!
I love your blog background :) I've never seen any of the High School Musical movies...I must be missing out because my sister Katie likes them haha
Jenn - where have you been? Is everything alright? We haven't gotten a post in a loooong time. We will be at the Jazz game on wednesday. If you are there come visit us (YY).
Post a Comment