
Ninja Turtle Cake!

One of his gifts. He had this wierd face the entire time. I don't know what that was about.

Blowing out the candles...With help.

This gift was from Aunt Lisa. She left it for him on his actual birthday. He was glad to get it. Thanks Lisa!

Some of the boys making themselves at home!
Doing their craft (a door hanger, not that exciting)

More pics of craft time

Madison and Addie Walley just chillin' watching the boys playing soccer.

Jackson and Trevon hanging on Jordan. You know it wouldn't be soccer, or any sport for that matter, without Jordan getting involved.

The group! (gotta love Jackson's face. He was MAD about something!)

Tanner SMASHING the pinata!

Madison getting in on it, too.
Getting their loot!

Opening gifts! The kids were just as excited as Tanner was.

The Cupcake Toast?!?!

Some of the kids on the tramp. This is when I decided that it was time to go inside, before someone got hurt!

6 comments:
WOW five already? That still blows me away! time sure flies doesn't it? Looks like he had a fun party. Happy Birthday Tanner!!
looks like a lot of fun. I wondered why you werent at Jazzersize, its ok I went at the very last minute.
My boys had a great time. Jackson told me he was mad in the picture because everybody was trying to make him smile. How dare they! What can I say, that is Jackson.
you are a brave woman to have that many boys at your house! it looked like alot of fun! 5 is a very fun age I think!
Rylee had a great time! She said that her and Addie were ok with being the only girls! They had fun playing with the boys. Thanks for inviting her!
Happy Birthday Tanner! I can't believe he had a Ninja Turtle cake - that's classic! I guess it all comes back around. Leonardo was always my favorite. :)
Post a Comment