My Grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last Friday with a get together of all the family! (minus Jordan, who was officiating a football game in Nephi) We had a great time. We watched a video that was put together of the last 50 years. It was 42 minutes long, but everyone enjoyed it. Even the kids sat still for the whole thing. We also played kind of a "newlywed" game. We laughed at how different their answers were. They are great role models for me in my marriage. I know it isn't always easy, but if we turn to Heavenly Father we can get through anything. I'm so lucky to have both sets of grandparents around. Not many people get to have that! I love you grandma and grandpa and thanks for everything!




The rest of them!
Cutting the cake

The traditional feeding of the cake. It was really cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment