Monday, February 11, 2008

29 and holding....

Ok, so from now on I am officially 29. FOREVER! :) I had my birthday a couple weeks ago and it was great. As much as I don't want to think about my next birthday, I do enjoy the gifts!!! Ha, ha. Jordan was WAY too good to me this year. I got a few great gifts from him and the kids. They gave me a Kitchenaid Mixer that I have been wanting for a long time! (Now I just need to use it!!) They also gave me some clothes. I also got to go to dinner at Cafe Rio. YUM! I woke up Sunday morning (my b-day), walked into the kitchen and saw some gorgeous flowers. They are still alive 2 weeks later. Jordan had gone Saturday night to buy them without me knowing and kept them in the garage. I was shocked. We had my party that night with family. We had an Ice Cream Cake from ColdStone. Can you say delicious?? I think everyone was so excited to eat it that we didn't get a picture. Anyway, that is the same day that President Hinckley passed away. I will always remember my birthday this year because of that. I did have a great day, though!! Thanks everyone for everything! Then to top it off, we went to watch the Jazz lay the smackdown on the Spurs with the Allfreys! Even though they gave me a heart attack with the close game, it was great. Thanks for the gift Jazz!!! Until next year...




Look how pretty!! Thanks honey!



Opening gifts with my little helper. I think she's practicing for her birthday next week!



I got a new dress from my parents and brother Cam. According to Jordan he likes it and it looks like something from the movie "Hairspray". I think he means it is 60's style. I don't know, but that comment made me laugh.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Well happy Birthday!! Sorry I didnt even know. Sounds like you were spoiled and enjoyed yourself.

Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

P.S. Your hair looks darker - I love it!