Monday, February 11, 2008

Puppies

On Saturday, we were able to go to Jordan's parents house and see Aunt Becca's dog Evy and her new puppies. They are SO cute! Little miss Katie was totally obsessed. She just sat and watched them and wanted to constantly hold them. She giggled and giggled at them. I wish I would have brought my video camera because it was so funny. I had a good time watching them try to find their Mommy. Their eyes aren't open yet and they can't walk so the just scoot around. They are fascinating.

Some of the puppies in their temporary home, a swimming pool, in grammy Lammy's kitchen
Tanner
Madison
Katie. Can you tell by the big smile how much she loves them??
Poor Evy, she kept looking at us while the pup's were eating like, "Am I done with this yet??" I know how you feel, dog.

3 comments:

Katie said...

They are so cute huh? I love them!!! i can't wait for their eyes to open!!!

Becky and Bryce said...

cute puppies, I would possibley concider having a dog if they stayed as cute as puppies look.

Valerie said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I've visited yours, but wasn't sure you would remember me so I didn't comment, but now I know you do - I'll leave comments! Your kids are sooo cute! Enjoy them while they are so little even though they can be a lot of work. My oldest turns 17 tomorrow! I still feel 18 (on the inside) so it's weird to have a 17 year old!