At the end of January I turned the big 3-0! I don't feel any different, but it is wierd to think that I am now in my thirties! On my birthday, we went to the Jazz game with Brian and Kim to watch them lose to the stupid Spurs! We had a lot of fun, though, and I wouldn't want to do anything else on my Birthday! You know how much I love the Jazz! On Sunday, we had my family party. I got a bunch of clothes, which I needed terribly! And I got a new stiched on D-Will jersey, it's awesome! We had a good time and ate some yummy cake and my favorite, ice cream!
Shirts from my Family
My cake
My jersey. I think my Mom was putting the other shirt on Tanner! So funny!
Tanner blew out the candles before I could, little sneaky kid!
Kim and Brian gave me an hour massage for my Birthday. Kim and I headed shopping and our massages while the guys were going to hang out and watch college basketball. Then we were supposed to meet up with them for a nice dinner. Little did I know, that Jordan was planning a surprise party! I have never had a surprise party, ever! I was totally clueless! I was confused why Kim drove a wierd way to my house and kept turning wrong, but I didn't really think much about it until afterward. Jordan was also acting wierd, but sometimes he is just like that! We had some of my best friends over, some that I haven't seen in a while! It was awesome! We played some games that Brian and Jordan made up. You can probably guess what they were about! And Jordan made me a Birthday video. He sat me right in front of the TV and I told him not to make me cry! I did cry, but it was from laughter! I'm telling you I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Thanks to Cam, Brian and Jordan, it was a big hit! It has been on Kim's blog for a couple weeks and I think other people would agree! I seriously have the best husband in the world, he treats me great and always makes me laugh. I love him so much and am lucky that he chose me out of the MANY girls that loved him! :) I also have such great friends! They took time out of their busy schedules to plan this and come! Thanks everyone, I hope you had as good of time as I did!
Decorations
The masterminds of the games!!
Rob and Ali
Tim, Cassie, Mindy and Win
Jordan, Aubrey and Brandon
Brian, Jenny(I LOVE her face!), Melinda and Travis
The game show host, Brian
Kim and I were partners for one of the games, guess the celebrity chest, and we sucked!
Playing games
My Jazz thong signed by Kyle Korver. I wish I could have seen his face when he was asked to sign it! By the way, it has not been worn!
Kim and Brian had Jordan's speedo picture blown up for me, how sweet!
The Cake!**** I am having a hard time posting the video. It is on Kim's blog http://allabouttheallfreys.blogspot.com/2009/02/honesty-song.html. Take the time to look at it, I promise you will not be disapointed!


8 comments:
What a fun time! I felt the same way about turning 30, no difference. As I inch closer to 40 it's kind of starting to sink in..."Hey I'm the adult here, maybe I should start acting like it!"
So fun to see the photos of you being showered with love on your birthday!
That video was HILARIOUS!! I am crying from laughing so hard. He definately needs to put that on YouTube or something. He has quite the talent and honesty! Not many guys would chose that song...I had my husband totally into it too. You have a very sweet husband and I'm glad you had a great party. Happy birthday!
I didn't know you were only 30..... hehe, good to know you're YOUNG! I tease Becca about being almost 30 like every day and she gets so mad.
I am laughing HYSTERICALLY at the speedo cake... hahahhaha... totally the best cake I've ever seen! HAHA
Hope you had a good birthday!!!!
I love that you had a Speedo cake hehe that's one you won't ever forget!
I just watched the video on Kim's blog...Oh man, that is freakin' hilarious! Good times...
I'm glad you had such a fun weekend! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE so wish we were there although I think all the photos of Jordan would have made me ill! Love you!
You are lucky to have Jordan he is so sweet...but he is very lucky to have you too!! You guys are so cute! The party was so much fun and the picture of me I was just really excited because I figured out whos boobies they were!!! :) o Brian and Jordan what a game. But really I am glad you had a good birthday!!!
Jordan kills me. He is so funny! I am glad you guys are having so much fun.
Post a Comment