Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Jazz game pictures!

Since we have season tickets to the Jazz, we go to a lot of games. Here are some of the pictures from some of them.

Katie was so tired that she fell asleep on Heidi's lap.
The kids with Heidi and Grammy before the game

The kids with two Jazz Dancers. Can you say Eyeshadow??? Wow!

The kids and Beck cheering

I think Beck was wondering what in the world the guys behind him were cheering about

Eating at Five Guys (yum) before the game with Beckham

Jordan and Brian suited and booted for one game! So funny!

Jordan even buttoned his jacket wrong just like CJ. I was laughing so hard. Those two were in my basement and Kim and I could not figure out what was taking them so long. Then they came up looking like this. And yes, they had authentic jerseys and shorts on underneath! They said they were going to stretch in the aisles and rip off their breakaway pants when the game started but that didn't happen. I was kind of disappointed!

Tanner and Jackson after being on the jumbo tron for the first time! They were thrilled!

Madison and I went to a game just the two of us and decided that we were going early to get autographs. I was glad we did because we got a lot of people including Jeff Hornacek (who I was stoked about!) and Jerry Sloan! I was so proud! We now have a mini ball that sits on our shelf with a bunch of signatures. Now we just need to decide how to display it.

That's Kyle Korver and Jeff Hornacek sitting together on the bench! Awesome!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Jeff Hornacek is my favorite! I have always had the number 14 in sports because of him :) I'm a little bit jealous that you have his signature!

Kaarina said...

How fun! I can't wait until Jeff is done with school so we can hit the Jazz circut!

WhettenWild said...

Those are some great pictures! Your kids are adorable too!

Amber! said...

Great pictures! It would be fun to go to more Jazz games. You're kiddos sure are cute.