We got a new computer last week so I was able to upload the video from my party! If you haven't seen it, be prepared to laugh! It's pretty good!
We got a new computer last week so I was able to upload the video from my party! If you haven't seen it, be prepared to laugh! It's pretty good!
Posted by Jennifer at 2:38 PM
7 comments:
By the way, that is not Jordan singing. The song is real, if you want to see it, shoot me an email! Then the video might make more sense!
Yup, still totally funny!
HAHAHAHA that is hilarious! K.... you guys are too funny. I guess I've never gotten to hang out with Jordan much since they always lived in Arizona.... tooooooo funny!!!!!!!
And holy blog overload... haha... I like looking at all your pictures, and I love that you're such a jazz fan. It's good to be a fan of something I think... it makes you more of a kid at heart. HEHE.... you know what I'm a fan of right?? HAHA
OH my heck that is hillarious! what a funny hubby! haha!
Okay so I just commented on Kim's too but that is so funny and quite creative! Seriously... the hot tub...
Girl, you two are hysterical! Loved it!
Cute new layout too :)
I had to laugh so hard the first time I saw it. I even showed my hubby the video! Jordan still has it!
Post a Comment