Jordan took Saturday off from Little League Football, so we decided to take the kids to Discovery Gateway. If any of you haven't been yet, GO! They had a great time. So much fun, in fact, that we had to pull them away after nearly 3 hours! Katie's favorite part was probably the area for kids under 3. They had a couple small slides and she could do her thing without feeling like she was going to be smashed by a bunch of big kids. She did NOT want to leave that part. Tanner and Madison loved the helicopter, the climbing wall, the water... well, pretty much everything. It was nice to be able to spend time together as a family without having to hurry somewhere else. I love my hubby for how hard he has been working lately with football. I give him a lot of grief, out of love and because he gives it right back, but I am truly grateful for his sacrifice! I love you!!




Madison

Tanner

Climbing the rock wall

Doing the news!
The helicopter

3 comments:
yeah new pictures! I LOVE your new lay out! looks like you all had a fun family time together!!
Isn't the museum fun? We had the same problem getting the kids to leave.
Fun, I would love to take my kids there.
Post a Comment