Monday, October 29, 2007

Preschool Halloween Program

Tanner had a program at Preschool last week. They got to wear their costumes to school, do a program for the parents, go trick-or-treating around some of the school and have a party! Then afterwards we stayed and ate lunch in the lunchroom where my mom works. If you want to see pictures of the kids at lunch, check out Kim's blog. I didn't have my camera with me at lunch. Katelyn was even able to dress up and get some "cany" in her "piget". That is how I got her to put her costume on without freaking out. Now she knows that when she is piglet, she gets candy! It's cool now!

Tanner and Katie
Katie and Tay-Tay
Tanner's preschool class.
Katie and Tanner trick-or-treating
Flash and Superman ready to save the day!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love the super heros! Also LOVE the piglet costume on Katie. thatis the cutest piglet I have ever seen!!!