Tanner went with Jordan, some of his brothers and Papa Lammy to go hunting. He had a good time even though it was COLD and SNOWY. Jordan was able to get a deer and so did his nephew, Spencer. Tanner talked non-stop about what they did while they were hunting. He got to ride the 4-wheeler and sleep in Papa's trailer when Dad went out early to hunt. He had a lot of fun. That must mean that he is getting to be a big boy! He did miss Katelyn more than anyone else. When he got back, he ran and gave her a big hug. While he was having a bath I put Katie in bed and he was MAD!!! He wanted to play with her. It was really cute. I had a good time at home with my girls. We didn't do anything really fun though. Except for go get a pumpkin for Madison at the pumpkin patch. And spend some time at Grandma's.
*By the way, if you don't want to see the deer that they shot, don't scroll down.

Driving the 4-wheeler

The deer and the hunters

The boys in my life.

5 comments:
That is awesome that Tanner enjoyed himself and so cute that he missed Katie so much... love that!
Glad that Jordan got his deer!
how fun for Tanner. Looks like Jordan will have to keep this up every year now! :) I am glad you had some girly time with the girls too!
Dang! that looks way fun I wish my hubby went hunting!! How nice for you to have some girl time!
Oh... Deer hunting! Such a great Lamb family tradition!!! hehe
Next time crop the picture so theres no blood- come on Jordan! I scrolled through the pictures before I read the text so thanks a lot Jordan- you got me!
Post a Comment