Yesterday Tanner, Katelyn and I went to the pumpkin patch with a couple ladies from our ward. The kids had such a good time! Katie just kept pointing and saying, "punkin, punkin!". I didn't' get a lot of pictures because I had to push a wheelbarrow around with Katie insisting that she helped. My back was a little sore from hunching over while pushing it. Tanner and Katie picked out their pumpkins. I will be taking Madison there another day so she can pick out her own. I didn't want sadness because we picked hers for her. Tanner says his is a huge one! (Insert joke of your choice here!) He says Katie's was a little smaller. I think Katelyn just liked to be outside and able to run around wherever she wanted without Mom constantly telling her to come back or No! She had to bring her baby doll, too. Even though Tanner ended up carrying it for her and then it was in the dirty wheelbarrow. Katie fell a couple times and got SO dirty. We were lucky that it wasn't wet because it just brushed off. Oh well, they had a good time.
Ok, so after 3 failed attempts at trying to post pictures, I am frustrated and I will try to post the pics later!! :(
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
pumpkin patch
Posted by Jennifer at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can not read your blog it says upgrade to something all over it I can only see the pics? it has been a few days now..but the pics are really cute!
Post a Comment