OK, so I was tagged or maybe I just thought I should do this. I can't remember! Anyway, here it goes! This is all the dirt about my hubby!
What's his name? Jordan Karl Lamb
How long have you been together? Lets see...We started "going out/boyfriend/girlfriend" in 1996 (WOW, that was a long time ago) So I guess 12 years!
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years A long time compared to all the others that I have read!!
How old is he? 30, although I think of him as my 4Th child most of the time.
Who eats more? Depends, if it's something that I LOVE, then me. If not, I would have to say him.
Who said I love you first? He did, at least I think, but I don't really remember. That's why he gives me grief because he thinks he can remember everything. I just think I have too much other stuff to remember, like kids b-days, etc... so I had to let SOMETHING go!! :)
Who is taller? Definitely him.
Who sings better? Me for sure! Now I'm not saying that I am an amazing singer, but he cannot carry a tune. Sorry honey, but it's true! His dad sings beautifully, so I think maybe he COULD sing. I should see if his dad could teach him!
Who is smarter? I say me, but I think he would put up a pretty big debate on that one. We each have our own strengths, let's leave it at that.
Who does laundry? Me. He will sometimes START the laundry which is the easy part, but 9 times out of 10 I am the one folding and putting away!! Gotta love the help with the easy stuff!!!
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but lately it has been Madison. Hey, she wants to and who am I to get in the way??
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, are you looking at the bed or lying in the bed. If you are looking at the bed, then he does!
Who pays the bills? Him. I did for a long time, but now he does it! I'm sure it will be my turn again soon.
Who mows the lawn? We both do, actually mostly him. Our yard is huge and I think it takes me twice as long as it does him!! But I don't mind as long as it isn't 100 degrees.
Who cooks dinner? I do almost always. He used to make dinner all the time when I worked until 6. That was nice. Now it's my turn!
Who drives when you are together? Him. I don't like driving when he is with me because I feel like he makes fun of me. RUDE!! Besides, he knows where he's going.
Who is more stubborn? I would say him, but he might say me. I guess we are equal, but not real bad!!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I definitely kissed back! I thought he was HOT!
Who asked out who first? I did but that depends on what you count as a date. I count my b-day party with friends as a date because he stayed for 2 hrs after my friends left, but he doesn't count that. He counts when we went bowling a few days later. He asked me out then.
Who proposed? Him.
Who is more sensitive? I think we both are. I don't know if people will believe me, but it's true. I cry more, but Jordan's a pretty sweet guy. One day when I came home from a YW meeting, he had written new words to the song "What a Beautiful Day" by Chris Cagle. He found out the # of days for each part of the song. (those of you who don't know it are totally confused, but click on the link and you won't be anymore) It must have taken a while. He's so good to me.
Who has more friends? I would say me, just because I still have friends from high school that we still see and his live far away. But as far as the ward goes I think it's a toss up.
Who has more siblings? Jordan. He has 6 and I have 2. When all the Lambs are together things get crazy!!! :)
Who wears the pants in your family? I don't think either of us does more then the other. I would love to say me, though!! :)
So that's Jordan! Hopefully this was entertaining for you. If not, sorry!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The dude I live with...
Posted by Jennifer at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
loved your answers! :)
That was fun, I love reading those things.
I feel like I know you both so much better... I'm stealing this from you!!!
Post a Comment