Jordan took the Friday after Christmas off so we could spend time with his family while they were all in town. We decided that we would go sledding/snowmobiling. We left the house in Payson to go up Spanish Fork Canyon, Cory had found a great sledding hill there. As soon as we got there, Madison and Tanner took off. They were sledding fools. Madison is my little daredevil. She was going down the tallest hill and taking the jumps. There were a few times that she got some good airtime! I thought she would be hurting after, but she kept on going. Tanner took a good tumble down the hill that looked like when a skier rolls down the mountain! You know, round and round, head over feet! I could have sworn that we would end up at the hospital with something broken. But no, whew!! Aunt Becca took Katie down the hill once and then she was done with the sled. She just wanted to walk around and throw snowballs(and lick the snow off her gloves!). Becca convinced me to go on the snowmobile with her and we rode for about 10 feet and then she tipped us over!!! Thanks Bec! I decided I was done with the snow right then, I didn't have any snow pants on and my jeans were wet, so I just took pics. Tanner was going down the hill and the saucer sled got out from under him so Jordan decided to jump on it and ride the rest of the way down. DUH! The sled cracked so it was kind of useless. But Mikey decided he would take it down the big hill and he went off a jump and it exploded underneath him! I was laughing so hard. All we saw was pieces of purple all over. Hilarious! The kids had such a great time and I am glad we went. Next time I will borrow or buy some snow pants so I am not such a wussy!

The group

Tanner almost hit the van, nice!

Madison, Alyssa and Amy after a nice run down the hill. They were giggling non stop.

Katie with a snow covered face after her ride down the hill.

Katie and Daddy on the snowmobile

Climbing the hill
Evy (Bec's dog) and Katie

Daredevil Madison going down the hill BACKWARDS! CRAZY!

Nice driving Bec!! :)

Madison and Papa Lammy

Katie and Amy

Cute boy Tanner

Jordan playing football
Katie being pulled behind the sled. She loved that! Too bad the pic is so blurry.

6 comments:
Thank you very much for keeping this blog Jen!!! I absolutely love being able to check it out and see what you and your family have been up to. I know that a lot of extra work is required, and time that a mother of 3 small children has little of... but THANK YOU! I check it almost daily. I really like the pictures and your comments.
My family and I love you and yours very much, and think you are a very special and choosen famly; not only in my eyes, but the eyes of our Heavenly Father. You can tell that you have awesome parents whom have done an excellent job of raising you, Brian and Cam. Give them a hug for me and tell them that I said thank you for raising wonderful children and grandchildren. I love them very much too!
Take care. Love you all lots!
Uncle Craig and family
I love that little Katie goes sledding. How cute!
I just noticed your Michael Scott quote. Nice.
What's up Jordan! Saw your blog through Becca's. It's good to see your family. Here's my blog: thekierens.blogspot.com. Talk to you later.
Jared
I thought looking at your blog would make me miss the snow but it just looks cold! Carter saw Madsion's pictures and said he misses her and wants to sled with her when we visit. Too bad there's not snow in June! It's good to see Jordan's still plays football snow or not!
I haven't been sledding in years! Your pics made me want to go, until I stepped outside to get the mail. TOO COLD!
Jennifer, I am so jealous! How I wish to see snow this time of year! Seeing pictures of Madison's birthday party, sledding, and our old house right next door brought back great memories. We miss you guys! Enjoy the snow for us. :)
Diane :)
Post a Comment