
We also got together with the Allfrey's the Saturday before Christmas to exchange gifts. Jordan and I made them a collage I guess you could call it. We put pictures of our kids and us together, some funny and some serious. It turned out cute. We got the kids Disney Scene it. Our kids love it so we knew they would too. They got us a "special" homemade gift as well as tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters. They gave the kids Cranium Cadoo. They love it! I didn't get many pictures, but we had a good time. As usual! Thanks guys!!
Cool!!
Thanks guys!

Beckham and Katie opening gifts at Grammy's.

Cute curly Katie! (lots of work, but SO cute)
Madison with her new jewelry

Tanner's new Transformer
Gumball MachineThe drive was SCARY! It was bad until Lehi and then it was completely clear. UNTIL we hit Provo. Then it was whiteout conditions. We were going about 30 MPH on the freeway because there was about 4 inches of snow on the freeway. AND to make it more scary there was a semi-truck driving like a maniac! Swerving in and out of traffic. If this guy made it to his destination without an accident, I would be shocked. He was scary! We finally made it there in about 1 1/2 hours (compared to 1) which isn't bad considering the conditions. We ate a yummy dinner of steak and baked potatoes. Glenda, Greg, McKayla, Mike and Maya were there from Colorado. Mike from Kentucky and Alyssa and Austin from Arizona made the trip, too. Becca, Cory, Tracy, Spencer (newly called Missionary going to Africa!!), Brenton, Casey and Amy were there, also. It was nice to have them around! We don't get to hang out enough. We played games and I held Baby Maya. We opened some gifts from each other. Becca had our names this year and she outdid herself! Thanks so much! We love everything!!! We left Payson about 11pm. I was expecting a horrible drive home, but the roads were totally dry so it was smooth sailing. We had a great Christmas Eve!!

Talking to Maya. She is SO cute!!

Austin's new art set

Alyssa and her beauty kit
Mike's new fishing pole!

Tanner's Disney/Pixar learning kit from Becca, thanks!

Madison's princess learning kit from Becca, thanks!
Katie's dress-up trunk from Becca. She LOVES it. She keeps saying, "This is mine." And walking around in the high heel shoes.
Grammy Lammy opening her (and Papa Lammy's) Cheesecake Factory gift card and a movie from us.

This sign is now hanging in the new garage. It is now the "garage mahal". So funny, but kind of true!!
Some of the family!
New Pajamas! I love that tradition!

Mikey and McKayla got some new Jammies, too! Thanks for being good sports and posing with the kids!! (obviously there was more than one camera. I love that everyone is looking in different directions. I guess that's what you get when you are too lazy to have the cameramen stand together!!)

3 comments:
That is so fun, my girls got very simular pjs, they are Ariel and purple. Their cousins got the same as MAdison and KAte. And my nephew has the same ones as TAnner. So fun I love that tradition.
Ok sersiously. HOW did you get those curls in Katie's hair?!?! SO CUTE!
That's so great that so many people in the family came for Christmas! It's crazy that Spencer is going to Africa!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!
Post a Comment