Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas fun!

These past couple of weeks have been crazy time at our house! I feel like we haven't been home to enjoy the season! Oh well. We have had fun and that's all that matters.



We had our annual Baum family Christmas party at Aunt Linda's church in Salem. The kids had fun running around and playing. We had dinner and then played games. Katie won some really cute hair bows that I was very excited about. Katie and "Beckboy" just ran around. They were happy to have each other and lots of room to run. It was good to see everyone!



Cute Tanner


Cute Madison

Gettin' my Coke on!



Messy Face Beckham!


My Grandma and her sisters

Aunt Linda, my Grandma, Aunt Joyce




Tanner had his preschool Christmas program the week before Christmas. It was fun to watch. Tanner was really singing his heart out. They had Santa show up at the end of the program and the kids faces were priceless. It was shock! Katie was excited too...until she was next in line. Then she FREAKED! The picture is totally blurry because I think we were trying to get her before she threw herself on the floor like she does when I leave her in nursery! Tanner got to tell him what he wanted so he was glad.


The whole class



Sing your heart out!!


I want Transformers!

Get me outta here! (I know it's blurry, but total FREAK OUT!)



We also took our annual trip downtown to see the lights at Temple Square. We were lucky because Becca was on her way to see the lights and called us to see if we would go with her and we told her that we were already going. So we met her at Crown Burger to eat and then she saw the lights with us. It was COLD, but we kept bundled up so we were OK. The lights were beautiful as always. I love going because I like the feeling that I get when I am there. And it helps the kids realize how important temples are to us. It also is special because Jordan and I were married there. I can't believe that it was 9 1/2 years ago. It seems like only yesterday.




How Beautiful


Cam and the nieces and nephews




Becca and us



Beckham showing Cam something exciting

This girl would NOT keep her gloves on. She's nuts.

Jordan and I

Cute Kylee all bundled up

The family. My kids are crazy by the way!

the group!

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like you had a great, and busy holiday. Katie looks so cute with that big coke. Cute Girl!