The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to my Grandma Willes' church to make our annual Gingerbread Houses. Madison and Tanner each made one. Tanner had help from Dad, though. He was too busy playing basketball to finish his house. Then after everyone was done and we had cleaned up, we (not I) played broom hockey. Everyone had such a good time. The kids had so much fun that we didn't even get a picture of their finished houses. AND I hate taking pictures in the church gym because unless you are right next to them, they are too dark to really see anything. So I didn't even get good pictures of the broom hockey fights! You know Jordan, he "goes big or goes home". So it was competitive. We had about 29 people there making houses. BIG thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Willes for making the houses, putting them together and getting all the "stuff" to go on the houses. We always have fun!!

All the people making houses.

Rachel and Madison

I looked down, and this is what I saw. I love it.

Daddy and Tanner

Katie stealing Grandma's drink.

Baby Kylee. Isn't she totally adorable??
Madison either dancing or playing broom hockey.

Tanner stealing it from Jordie
Katie being cute.
Stockton and Tanner playing hoops.

0 comments:
Post a Comment