Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Computer...GRRRRR!

Ok, so I know you all think that I am a slacker. But it is NOT true! My stupid computer is not working...well, it is right now, but any minute it could just turn off. I hate it. I have a ton of stuff to post, but I don't want to spent 45 minutes downloading just to have my computer die before I am finished. So you will have to wait. But here's a list of things to come:

1. Thanksgiving
2. Gingerbread houses
3. New Orleans
4. Making Candy
5. Denver
6. Madison's Dance
7. Fun in the snow
I know, that's a lot right? Exactly. Hopefully we can fix the computer before the list gets too much longer. :( Gotta hate it!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Psshhhh i'm STILL waiting to see those pictures... especially of the dance costumes that you bragged about earlier! HA ... I really want to see them!