We spent Thanksgiving at Jordan's parents in Payson. They just built a HUGE garage with a bathroom, kitchen and loft. It even has a heater so we hung out there all day. We had a good time. We played air hockey, bingo, and ping pong. The kids had a good time rolling around on a wheelchair that they had. Dinner was great, as usual. John and Jill came over from Steamboat, CO, Cory's family and Becca were there as well. We stayed over night until Friday. We slept in (after playing music catchphrase until all hours of the night) until 9. That was nice. Then Jordan's parents watched Katie and Madison while we took Tanner and Jordan's brother Cory to the Jazz game. We had such a great time! Thanks for everything!!
Amy and Madison playing air hockey. Look at Madison's face, she is really concentrating.

Katie waiting for her food.

The whole gang before we dug in.

Amy, Madison and Tanner playing bingo.

Jordan and Katie riding on the wheelchair. I don't know why the kids liked it so much!

1 comments:
BINGO! That is such a Lamb family tradition!!!! I didn't know Rick and Sharon added on.. I'll have to stop by and see it sometime... since I work like literally 5 minutes away! hehe
Post a Comment