On Friday night, we had the kids color their eggs. They had so much fun. Katie thought it was awesome to drop the eggs in the color. She cracked every single egg that she put in. Madison and Tanner just like to write on the eggs with a white crayon and see what they wrote magically appear. It was fun. We had such a crazy day planned on Saturday that we knew we wouldn't have a chance to color eggs. But it worked out.
Waiting patiently for the color to be ready
Katie watching to see how it's done.
Tanner cheesin' it up. AND I promise that I was not ornery even though I look it in the picture. That's why I usually am the one behind the camera.



Me, Spencer and Jordan (These two TALL guys were trying to out tippy-toe each other. Thanks for making me look even shorter than I am, guys!!)
Waiting patiently for the color to be ready
Katie watching to see how it's done.
Tanner cheesin' it up. AND I promise that I was not ornery even though I look it in the picture. That's why I usually am the one behind the camera.On Saturday, we got up early and went to the Manti Temple where Jordan's nephew, Spencer was going through the temple in preparation for his mission. He will be serving the people in Sierra Leon, Africa. He leaves in a little less than a month. We will sure miss him because he is such a great young man. My kids love him and so do Jordan and I. Cory and Tracy are lucky to have such a wonderful son. We are so proud of him. While we were at the Temple, the kids played with Casey and Amy. Then Becca and Brenton came after Becca got off work. Thanks so much you guys for watching the kids for us, I know it was a long day for you but it meant a lot to us that we were able to be there!

Cory, Spencer and Tracy

The family

Grammy Lammy, Spencer and Papa Lammy
Me, Spencer and Jordan (These two TALL guys were trying to out tippy-toe each other. Thanks for making me look even shorter than I am, guys!!)After the Temple, we went to Grammy Lammy's to have a little luncheon and then have fun for Easter. The kids got to dye eggs and hunt for eggs. They had a great time, as usual!! They found all kinds of eggs and lots of candy. A lot of the eggs even had money in them. The kids thought that was the best. In fact, Madison and Tanner dumped their piggy banks out and counted their money on Monday morning! Very exciting. Katie even got to see her favorite thing, the puppies!! Thanks Lambs for a great day!!
Katie and her egg hunting buddy, Spencer

Katie ate EVERY single piece of chocolate that she found that day! I think she had helpers. I guess she's cute enough to get help.

Nice face!
Tanner playing hoops with Brenton


Madison carried them all over the place (Tanner could care less because he was playing basketball)

Madison with a nice "drunk" face.

1 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the Manti temple! Wow...I've never even heard of that place in Africa, I'm going to have to google earth it! :)
Post a Comment