Last week, I took Tanner and Katie to the zoo. We had such a good time and I think we were all itching to get out of the house. This winter has been so difficult, too much snow and not very many "good" days. We were thrilled to be able to walk around with just a light jacket. And most of the animals were moving around. We got to see a giraffe run. It was interesting, I don't know if I have ever seen that, even on TV. We also got to see the elephant pee. Holy Cow!!! They pee ALOT! (The kids thought this was awesome, of course.) All I can say is: fire hose. The baby orangutan was so much fun to watch. The kids just giggled and giggled. It was a great day. Thanks for coming with us Jenny, Beckham, Kim, Trevon, Jackson, and Taylor.
I love this picture. You can see Katie's reflection on the ball.
A bunch of wierdos.
Pretending to fish.
The young ones.
All of them. I know, I know, most of them are looking somewhere else. That's what you get when you have 6 kids!! Tanner was pretending that the Tiger was biting him and who knows what Katie was doing. 
The famous "mommy" (if you don't know the story, click on the link and look at #3) gorilla.

Katie was scared of the statue, so this is what she was doing.

Cute Beckboy's profile.

3 comments:
i think I commented on kims blog about the gorilla! that just cracks me up about little jackson!!
it looks like it was a perfect day for going to the zoo! maybe we should go soon while the weater is so nice!
We had a great time also, thanks for inviting us and letting us use your passes.
Your blog is always so fun to check out. You do an AWESOME job and I appreciate it very much!!! --- I think you need to teach your dad and/or mom how to do this. ;-)
Love,
Uncle Craig
www.bnflguy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment