We bought us a new trailer yesterday! It's a 1999 Starcraft 17 ft. hybrid. That means it is like a regular travel trailer except it has 2 beds on each end that fall down like a tent trailer. It is a lot lighter than other trailers so we can pull it with our small truck. I am very excited to use it. We now will have places to store our stuff and a table that is big enough for all of us to sit at. AND it has a toilet and shower!!!! (that's the best part) I think we will be taking it out in a few weeks. We can't wait. I think we will be camping for a good amount of the summer, so it is a great investment. Stop by and see it sometime!!
It has a nice awning, too.
The big table and the end behind the table falls down to form a queen size bed.
This side also falls down for a queen/full size (we're not sure the actual size) bed
The toilet/shower!!
7 comments:
Nice! I'm totally jealous. We tried camping with Lys last year, in a tent. No good. We ended up bombarding my parents in their trailer.
Oh... now you can bring it to Flaming Gorge in July!!!! RIGHT?!?!?! heheh
Awesome! You guys will have so much fun in that!!! How cool!
Awesome! You guys will have so much fun in that! How cool!
Congrats, Looks like you'll all be having a blast this summer. I love fun new toys the whole family can get in on!!!!
So cool, it looks roomy inside. That will be fun.
What a fun toy! What did you do with your other one? Someday we will get one, but right now, we have no place to put it. That could be a problem! I agree though, this is the way to "camp"! :)
Post a Comment