I know, it's the 14Th of March, but I am a little behind. I wanted to post this "flashback". I hope you like it. BUT if you don't, it's for my journal purposes.
On leap day in 1996, Jordan and I went to our first school dance together. It was girls pref. Jordan had graduated from high school already, so he was sweet to go with me. Little did he know that it would be the first of a few. I had heard that another girl that we worked with was planning on asking him, so I was a mean girl and hurried to ask him first. We had been out on a few dates, but he was also dating like 100 other girls!! :) He said yes and so we went to the dance.
We had a great time with all my friends. I don't even remember what we did during the day, but I am sure it was awesome! We had a great time dancing and when "The Dance" by Garth Brooks came on, Jordan asked me to be his girlfriend! I was so happy. I remember going up to my friends and telling them. We all thought it was awesome. Jordan told me later that he was not planning on asking me to be his girlfriend, but when that song came on he did. It caused a few girls at work (Hometown Buffet) to hate me, but look at what I have now. It's amazing what can happen in 12 years. So that was how the Lambs got started, what's your story???

Ah, look how cute!

The group

Our wedding photo.

8 comments:
Ok, so now that I look at it, I realize that I suck at scanning photos. I don't know what is up with the white stuff around the photos. SORRY!!
I remember going to your reception and thinking that you had the most GORGEOUS dress ever!!!!!! Those are fun pictures... it's funny to see Jordan so young... he looks so old now!!! HAHAHAH You still look the same though! :)
Totally cute! Jordan looks so young.
Ah, high school dance memories! I am so glad that you wrote this post and that you posted those pictures! I forgot that you and Jordan and Amy worked at Hometown Buffet. I have a couple pics I took at your reception. Have I ever shown them to you?
No, Ali. I haven't seen the pictures you took. I should come see them.
Yea I cant see the pictures, I tried clicking on them to make them bigger but it didnt work. Dont we all look young in our wedding pictures. :) Fun Times!
Cute pics! I'm with Aubrey, I couldn't see them very well and I couldn't click on them to enlarge them. Gotta love those old photos, they bring back lots of memories, don't them?
How funny! That brings back memories! 14 years for us this year - CRAZY!
Post a Comment