Friday, March 28, 2008

SO EXCITED...

Jordan and I were at Sam's club last night and he bought me a gift...



The collection of the three Anne of Green Gables movies!!! I have read all the books and I LOVE them. The only time this is on TV is when PBS is having a telethon, and then it lasts FOREVER!! I have been looking for these movies for a while now and you can't find them in any store. I saw them at Sam's a couple months ago, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on them. Well, I saw them a few more times and last night Jordan put them in the cart and told me, "Happy Easter". So if any of you like Anne, you should come over and watch them. It would be a fun girls night! Jordan doesn't really want to watch them, they're "girly". Now I am off to start watching the first movie while I feed the kids and clean up the kitchen!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love those books! I think they were the first series of books that I owned when I was younger. How exciting and fun for you!!!

Unknown said...

sounds like it is time for a GNO and we can watch ALL movies! 6 hours of pure entertainment!!! :)

mommyoffour said...

OOOHHHH... I love Anne!!! :)

Renee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are my Favorite!!!! Seriously, Kelly totally rolls his eyes when the PBS marathon comes on...because I am glued to the Anne of GG. Even though I totally know every part of it... I'm game for a GNO & I'll bring Kleenex...& popcorn. hee hee