My cousin, Jeremy and his wife Summer (who I used to babysit, which is crazy), had their baby Kylee on August 2nd. She is such a cutie and we were able to go to the hospital to see her. The kids just wanted to sit and hold her all day! Beckham, on the other hand, could care less. As soon as we walked into the room he was saying bye, bye and walking to the door.
Proud new parents, doesn't Summer look great?






Then, on August 8th, Jordan's niece Morgan had her baby, Maya Lanae. She was 7 or so weeks early and is still in the hospital. But she has orders, by Jordan and I, to be out by the time we go to Denver on September 14. We would like to see her and hold her. She was 3lb. 6 oz. and 16 inches long. It sounds like she is doing pretty well so we are hoping that continues. I'm hoping to be able to post at least one picture that I received through email. Although they don't really show how small she really is. But we are glad she is here and that she and her mommy are doing OK. We can't wait to meet her.

0 comments:
Post a Comment