About a month ago when we had that HUGE rainstorm with thunder and lightning, Jordan was sitting on the steps watching the storm and Katie wanted to join him. So Jordan sat in the doorway and sat Katie down by him while they watched and listened. I thought it was so cute that I wanted to take some pics. When I got the camera out, I was just a minute too late to catch Katie being scared by the thunder and leaning into Jordan. Then after I laughed, she thought it was funny too and started to pull some crazy faces. She could have sat there all night with her daddy. It was priceless.
On a side note, Katie's new thing is to tell the kids "No!" and start counting, "One, Two, three!". I guess she has heard it a lot lately from me. Pretty sad that she doesn't always say I love you or something. We do say that, too, I promise. But I guess she notices the No more than the sweet things. :)
Friday, August 17, 2007
Katie's new 'do and thunderstorms
Posted by Jennifer at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Another crazy face!
2 comments:
i love the little pig tails they are too cute. I just can't believe how big she is getting. She has such a sweet little face!!
She has quite the expressive little face! I totally agree with you on her new hair. She look way too grown up! The little cutie...
Post a Comment