Jordan bought the kids (and us) a Nintendo Wii the other day and Tanner thinks it is awesome. Which I kind of agree with. But he was telling my grandpa about it and that he HAD to come play it with him. So the next morning, bright and early, he called my grandpa to come play. My sweet grandpa, who probably had a bunch of better things to do, came over and played every game we have for almost 2 hours. Tanner thought it was great to show him how to play. And Tanner won a few times so he was pretty proud. So thanks Papa Mickelson for helping Tanner have a fun day. By the way, Madison was the photographer so they may not be the best. But she was a great helper.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Fun with Papa Mickelson
Posted by Jennifer at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
i love the picture of tanner giving your grandpa instrucations, his face and your face looks so funny, you both look very confused! It is cute having a 4 year old tell your grandpa how to play a video game. I also love it that your grandpa played too! that is awesome!! I think I might have to come to your house and try now! :)
Sounds like a fun day. Tell Madison she did an excellent job on the picture taking. They were fabulous.
ps since I got 2 invites to jazzercise, count me in!
Isn't the wii fun? My kids love it, and so do I. We'll have to play tennis sometime, that one is my favorite!
Post a Comment