Saturday, August 18, 2007

swimming lessons, Katie's drawing and fun at the park

When Jordan's sister Jamie came into town before the reunion, we all met at Salem pond to have dinner. The kids had a good time feeding the ducks and playing on the playground. It was nice to sit and visit with Jamie, Carson and Taylor since we don't get to do it very often.

All the kids, except for Taylor and Spencer.
Tracy and Amy playing with Katie.
Madison posing!
Sitting around and chatting.
A couple weeks ago as I was fixing lunch for swimming, Madison came running into the kitchen and told me that Katie had a marker. I was thinking that she was just holding a marker with the lid on it so I didn't hurry too fast. But when I got to Madison's room, this is what I found...

These pics are after the fact, but you get the idea. She knew that she was in trouble, because as soon as she heard my voice she brought me the marker.


Pretending to sleep. Look at those legs!

The next pictures are from the last day of swimming lessons. They are only of Tanner because Madison was having "stomach issues", so she wasn't there.

Tanner and Jackson.

Tanner jumped off the diving board without and coaxing. I was so proud of him!

Jackson jumped off as well! They were all smiles afterward.

What a handsome boy!

0 comments: