Oh the life of a mother!! Just Kidding. :) (Kim, that was for you!) So I had a feeling horrible mommy moment today. I was vacuuming today and I pulled the vacuum back and hit Katelyn right in the head. Not with my arm or anything, the handle of the vacuum! It knocked her right over and on her back she had a big dent in her head. She cried forever! I felt horrible. But she tends to sneak up on me even when I am not doing anything where it is loud. She is SNEAKY. That is my way of justifying it. So I am feeling bad today.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you hate it when you do stuff like that? I bumped Alyssa's head into the roof of the car once on accident. I felt like crap! At least you weren't holding her and smackin' her head in to things. Oh you have to love being a mom don't you?
That was AWESOME!!! I can't stop giggling. I'm laughing almost as much as we did in church a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment