Thursday, August 02, 2007

The man in the black shirt.

OK, so this is weird. The other day Tanner looked out the window and said, "Who is that going down the stairs?" I asked him what he was talking about and he told me that a guy in a black shirt went down the stairs from our deck. I just told him that no one was there and he must have seen something. I didn't think any more of it. BUT then this morning he said the guy in the black shirt was in my mom's yard by the driveway and then he went into Fisher's (our FUN neighbors) yard. I told him no one was there, then I started asking him questions. I asked him if it was a kid or a dad. He said a dad. I don't know if I am crazy, but it kind of creeps me out. Maybe I have watched Sylvia Browne, the psychic, on Montel too many times. Does anyone else think it's creepy??? Maybe I will have to try to get him to give me more details about the man in the black shirt. Maybe it's my great-grandpa or something. I don't know, but I just had to share to see if I could get anyone else's opinion. Huh, I just thought of something. Maybe it's Johnny Cash! You know, the man in black! :) Funny!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

So Tanner has seen him twice? That's weird. Has Tanner seen his face or just him walking away? I got a little creeped out too when I read about it. Does the man scare Tanner? I know - Between Sylvia Browne and Medium (I had to stop watching that show because it was so disturbing) what else would come to mind?

Unknown said...

ok that is a little creepy. you will have to ask Tanner more about this man in the black shirt. SCARY!!

mommyoffour said...

Yes, I think this is very creepy! Has Tanner seen him again?

Jennifer said...

Nope, he hasn't seen him in the past few days. Maybe he left.