Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Madison's first day

Madison started 3rd grade on August 25th! I can't believe I have a 3rd grader, I remember a lot about 3rd grade. I had my first of 2 boy teachers and I loved them both. Madison is getting too old...pretty soon she will be moving into her own room in the basement! It's crazy. I am trying to get used to losing my big helper during the day. And Katie cried for the first week after Madison was leaving. She lost her friend! So sad. Apparently Mom isn't as fun as Madison.

Madison's teacher is awesome! She has sent home pretty tough homework from day 1, which is forcing Madison to do her homework at home and not on the bus. I love it! She is getting challenged which is what she needs in order to learn more. I think she likes her class and is enjoying being with her friends again! We miss her during the day, but she is doing great!



5 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

She looks so much like you!!! More and more every year. Can't believe she's that old! She's such a beautiful lady!

Renee said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful & growing so fast!

Lady Lawson said...

3rd grade?! That's crazy! Good thing for tough homework too!

PartyOfFour said...

She is so cute!

Unknown said...

look how grown up she looks in these pictures. she is such a beautiful girl!! Again I remember when she was a baby!!! your kids need to slow down!! :)