After we got home from camping on Labor Day (where I took absolutely NO pictures), we spent the day laboring over the basement. BUT with help from my parents and my brothers, we got the bathroom completely painted and one coat of paint on the family room. Last night, my parents came back as well as Jordan's parents and we got the second coat on the family room. I think they look pretty good. We also got a phone call yesterday that our carpet is in. We have it scheduled for the 19th (because of our Disneyland trip next week!!!). I hope Jordan can get the tile done by then. I am going to be working on Madison's room and the playroom tonight. But today is the last day for the basement then I have to concentrate on cleaning this super messy house and get ready for our trip! Wish us luck!
Another view of the family room





10 comments:
LOVE it. Absolutely love it.
Wow you got further then I thought you would. Looks great!
I liked the color you picked... I'm not a huge green fan but it actually looks good! I am HORRIBLE at decorating though... so that's not much coming from me! hehe
Yea, that is so exciting. It looks great, I cant wait to see it. Sorry I didnt return your calls. Did you still need somthing? I hope it wasnt that you needed help picking colors. It looks great though.
Jen, it's looking gorgeous. I love the color that you chose. We labored as well on Labor Day...some holiday, huh.
That is a gorgeous color for your basement! How fun...
Looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it finished and furnished and everything! WOO HOO! You guys did such a great job - I'm amazed that you have the time! It looks like a whole other house! You will have so much more room.
We labored away as well...lots to do with a new house. And painted Ryne's room last night.
Love it! Love it! It looks amazing!
I love the color! It looks great!
looks awesome!! I will have to come over and see the finished project!!
Post a Comment