Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The tile

My Uncle Glen came over the Saturday before Jordan left to go to Dallas and helped us get the tile in. We could not have done it without him. I can't say thank you enough times to him. It means the world to us to have people who are willing to help us when we need it. It turned out great! I am a slacker and haven't taken pics of the basement (besides at Tanner's party) yet! They will be coming soon! Also, I was tagged by Gretchen and I will do that soon, too!


The entryway by the back door.
Around the fireplace
The bathroom

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oooo, I love the bathroom tile. I need to come see your basement all finished. I am sure you are enjoying it.

Becky and Bryce said...

Looks great. I heard ya have the carpet in!!!

Cassie said...

Jen I LOVE it!!! It is gorgeous!

PartyOfFour said...

The tile looks awesome. Love the colors you two have chosen!

Amber! said...

It looks fantastic. I am so happy for you guys!

Kaarina said...

It look s so good! I love the fireplace!

Kellie Glade said...

I've just read and been caught up on your blog. Looks like you had an amazing time in California. I loved all the pictures and how you posted it day-by-day of your adventures there.

Your basement is looking great. You wouldn't think that tiling would be all that hard, but I can tell you otherwise.